Our Contact Details
Name: Bluestone Credit Management (BCM).
Bluestone Credit Management Privacy,
Bluestone Credit Management,
60 Charter Row,
Phone Number: 0114 212 8644
The Type of Personal Information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information relating to you, from you in connection with your Agreement. We may also process information in relation to any guarantor of, or joint borrower.
This personal information may include:
- name, address, contact details, email address, telephone numbers;
- date of birth, and if relevant, residency, citizenship, nationality, and any information about your health and any vulnerability;
- financial details, including your income and expenditure, savings, borrowings and debts;
- employment record;
- marital status and details of your dependents;
- your transactional history;
- nature of occupier status (e.g. whether you are a tenant or owner occupier) and address history; and
- information from credit reference agency (CRA) and fraud prevention agency (FPA);
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you or your creditor in connection with your Agreement and its on-going administration.
In the administration of your Agreement, we may also collect personal information relating to you from other sources, including:
- credit reference agency (CRA) and fraud prevention agency (FPA);
- other Bluestone Investment Holdings (BIH) Subsidiaries records (BCM is a part of BIH);
- archives of publicly held information such as the Electoral Register and registers of court judgments;
- your current and previous lenders, employers, landlords, accountant and, bankers;
- the Land Registry
- HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC); and
- any intermediary or solicitor instructed by you in relation to the Agreement.
Recipients of Personal Information
We may share this information for the processing of your Agreement with other organisations, including:
- CRAs and FPAs – we may periodically submit information to these agencies throughout the term of your Agreement. If you do not repay money owed to us on time and in full, we may inform CRAs who will record the outstanding debt, and this may impact on your ability to obtain credit;
- any intermediary assisting you with your Agreement;
- other BIH Subsidiaries;
- the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), our regulators, in accordance with any relevant requests;
- any company providing insurance or other products in connection with your Agreement;
- third parties which provide services to us in connection with your Agreement;
- your guarantors, and any adult occupiers of the property;
- our guarantors, investors, or funders and any entity proposing to do so;
- actual or proposed assignees of our rights against you;
- any party with whom we or our agents have, or are considering entering into, a contractual agreement in relation to your Agreement;
- any receiver, and any party who it may be necessary to inform in connection with any contemplated litigation against you; and or
- professionals employed in relation to the mortgage documents, or as advisors to persons referred to above.
Under the United Kingdom (UK) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for the processing of this information are:
- Contract. That this is necessary for the performance of the Agreement; and or
- Legal Obligation. That this is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that applies to us.
The legal bases on which we collect, process and transfer special categories of data relating to you in the manner described above are:
- Consent. That you have given your explicit consent to such processing of any health or sexual orientation information.
- On occasion BCM may require processing of special category information in the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims, even if Consent has been removed.
BCM conducts no direct marketing.
In connection with the above we might transfer your personal information outside the UK and outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including to a jurisdiction which is not recognised by the UK or the European Commission (EC) as providing for an equivalent level of protection for personal information as is provided for in both the UK and European Union (EU). If your personal information is transferred internationally, we will ensure that appropriate measures are in place to comply with our obligations under applicable law governing such transfers. These may include entering into a contract governing the transfer that contains ‘standard contractual clauses’ approved for this purpose by the ICO. If you would like to receive further details of the measures that we have taken in this regard, we can be contacted by calling 0114 212 8644, or by email at email@example.com, or by writing to Bluestone Credit Management, Westfield House, 60 Charter Row, Sheffield, S1 3FZ.
Automated Decision Making
As part of the processing of your personal information, decisions may be made by automated means, e.g. we may use credit scoring methods or other automated decision-making systems to assess your credit status. We may automatically decide that you pose a fraud or money laundering risk if our processing reveals your behaviour to be consistent with that of known fraudsters or money launderers; or is inconsistent with your previous submissions; or you appear to have deliberately hidden your true identity.
How we Store your personal information
Your information is securely stored:
We will not hold your data for longer than is necessary. We will retain and hold your personal information, and all details and documents relating to your Agreement, for up to five years after:
- the date on which either your Agreement is repaid, or
- the date of expiry of an Agreement with you, or
- for such period of time thereafter as is necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have the following rights including:
Your right of access. You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification. you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure. you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability. You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right to have any automated decision-making reviewed by a person.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request to exercise one or your rights by calling 0114 212 8644 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to Bluestone Credit Management, Westfield House, 60 Charter Row, Sheffield, S1 3FZ, We will ask to verify your information and clarify what particular issues are of concern.
A copy of the Experian Credit Reference Agency Information Notice (CRAIN) can be found here: http://www.experian.co.uk/crain/index.html
How to complain
if you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us by phone at the customer service number 0114 231 7424 or by email at email@example.com , or by writing to Complaints, Bluestone Credit Management, Westfield House, 60 Charter Row, Sheffield, S1 3FZ.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk